It is fascinating that Canada is endowed with many trees. However, did you know that Canada contains 30 % of the boreal forest of the world and 10 % of the world forests? That's not all. 1 in 5 inhabitants is not a native Canadian. Culture diversity makes Canada the second most interesting country in the world.
A country of discovery
When we hear Canada, its cold climate comes to our mind. In fact, it is much colder than other countries. This makes it more interesting. Here are some of the most beautiful sites to discover in Canada.
- Niagara Falls: Registered on the UNESCO world heritage list, this remarkable spot contains the richest and most fossiliferous grounds in Canada. Several short walks lead to shop windows where bones of dinosaurs were discovered
- Montmorency Falls: It pours in the river Saint Laurent. With its 83 meters in height, the Fall is the highest of the province of Quebec and overtakes thirty meters of Niagara Falls. A legend surrounds the beauty of the Montmorency. It is the legend of the White Lady throwing herself into the Fall after a disappointment in love affairs.
- The National Jasper Park: In front of the Ocean of wild nature, it offers you a magnificent panoramic view through its “Icefield Parkway”. You can ride the Jasper Skytram and visit lakes, falls, rivers, mountains and deep canyons after.
- The Brockville Railway: As the first railway in Canada, it passes beneath Ontario. It was designed to link Ottawa Valley to the Brockville. What makes it special is its design with modern LED colored light system. Colors change through the sound which played in the background. A visit in this tunnel is a time jump when Brockville was asserted to help the region's economy and makes you realize the power of nature
- Battle Harbour National: It describes Canada's history from 19th to 20th Century in Labrador. It is a beautiful site for whale watching and hiking. Besides, there are interesting museums around. Seabirds, whales and icebergs can be seen along the way. There are many paths to take as through Green Gardens, Burnt Hill Trail or East Coast Trail
Go to Canada
More than just an ordinary country, Canada is amazing through its sites and lakes. It can be reached by boat, flight or by car. The most secure way is to use the online travel agency to plan your trip.
eDreams is one of them. Let them help your dreams come true! Whether you travel alone, in couple or with your family, eDreams has the best offer for you. The quality of its services makes the travel more interesting.
Belonging to the group ODIGEO, it is present in 33 countries and has more than 440 000 destinations. You just have to go to the site to select options and it provides you many choices in plane tickets, hotels and transportation to your travel itineraries.
The website can recommend activities to do during your trip. How impressive it is to travel to the Northern America. Called the “Nouvelle-France”, Canada is one of the most fascinating historical countries. Getting a journey through this country is a unique experience; and it reminds how nature can be amazing even in modern period. Don't hesitate any more! Book your plane tickets through eDreams and let the beautiful place take place in your memories.